Thursday, October 28, 2010

Nina, Paul, Ian and others Reveal Their Favorite Halloween Costumes

Nina Dobrev (The Vampire Diaries): "Last year I was Mrs. Willy Wonka with a purple jacket and top hat, but I accidentally left my giant lollipop in my car."



Paul Wesley (The Vampire Diaries): "I always end up as a guy in a wifebeater, with a mullet and a beer can. Not entirely original, but for some reason I enjoy the hell out of being that guy."



Ian Somerhalder (The Vampire Diaries): "Once in New Orleans, we found these antique masks from the 1800's. We put them on and I remember feeling this ancient magical energy rush through me."



Steven R. McQueen (The Vampire Diaries): "I was the Raphael Ninja Turtle one year and that's still the best costume I ever had."

Michael Trevino (The Vampire Diaries): "My friend and I both dressed up as Ghostbusters but I ended up looking more like a robber."

Matt Davis (The Vampire Diaries): "I went trick-or-treating in my birthday suit once."

Katerina Graham (The Vampire Diaries): "I think (executive producer) Kevin Williamson would appreciate knowing that I went as the Scream guy. Parents complained that I was scaring their kids so I had to take the mask off."